Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DMA455 - Visualizing Audio Data


Approach

I started off by gathering my assets so that I could put together the visualizer.  I ended up picking a song called "Can't hold us" by Macklemore.

Challenge

For me, the challenging part was setting up the code.  Once I got the code set-up, it was all a matter of putting together the images I gathered, and naming them the correct instances.


Goal


I wanted to do something a little humorous, so I decided to get an image of the artist Macklemore's head, and it actually turned out pretty funny because the image looks like a big blow up of his face. 


Solution

Within adobe flash, I was able to put together the sound analyzer with images to create visualized audio that corresponded to the music.


Results


No comments:

Post a Comment