Friday, February 3, 2012

Device Review


I recently did a review of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and I must say I am quite impressed by this phone considering I am a IPhone user. Aside from reviewing this phone I have never owned an Android phone myself, I haven't really got into the whole android phase because I still find my iPhone to be amazing, but if I had to choose a new phone to switch to, it would be an android and not the dreaded (cough)blackberry.


Throughout the research I found out many interesting things about the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the first thing was, the size.  Even though the Galaxy Nexus has a bigger screen (about an inch bigger), it weighs less then the opposing IPhone 4s (about 5grams less).


Next, was the new Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.  This was the 4th android operating system, and it has yet to fail any expectations.  Equipped with many new features in addition to the old ones, the 4.0 OS gives users a plethora of customization.


Lastly, what interested me the most was the fact that this phone was built with pretty much everything you can ask for in a cellular device.  With 4G LTE, an HD 720p widescreen, Google voice and navigation, flash support, and an open platform.  What more can consumers want in a phone when the Samsung Galaxy Nexus pretty much comes with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment